About UsThe Border House is a blog for gamers. It's a blog for those who are feminist, queer, disabled, people of color, transgender, poor, gay, lesbian, and others who belong to marginalized groups, as well as allies. Our goal is to bring thoughtful analysis to gaming with a feminist viewpoint and up-to-date news on games, virtual worlds, and social media.
Discussion PolicyWe have a discussion policy here and we encourage you to read it before you comment.
- Lassarina on Buy Cialis Without Prescription
- Lassarina on Buy Cialis Without Prescription
- Erika on Buy Cialis Without Prescription
- Kimiko on Buy Cialis Without Prescription
- Llamaentity on Buy Cialis Without Prescription
- Timmy_Mac614 on Buy Cialis Without Prescription
- Timmy_Mac614 on Buy Cialis Without Prescription
Tagsadvertising BioWare casual fridays character design characters Characters Done Right diversity Dragon Age 2 Dragon Age: Origins female characters feminism game design game industry game of the day gender homophobia indie games Kongregate Kotaku LGBT linkspam marketing Mass Effect Mass Effect 2 misogyny Nintendo open thread podcast PS3 race racism rape rape culture sex sexism sexuality transgender transphobia twine violence welcome What Are You Playing Wednesday women World of Warcraft WoW
Tag Archives: game industry
At the end of last month, Madison, Wisconsin was home to the annual science fiction feminist convention known as WisCon. Cialis used for, Gaming has made its way into some of the panels in recent years and the following will be a summary of some of the points made during the Feminism in Gaming 2013 panel.
Panel description - 2012 was a watershed year for discussion of misogyny in gaming, Cialis alternatives, Cialis dangers, in many ways: Anita Sarkeesian's Kickstarter to examine misogyny in gaming, the backlash against it, buy cheap Cialis no rx, Cialis dose, and the counter-backlash; discussion of art direction in D&D Next; attacks on Felicia Day; the launch of the Gaming as Women blog; and other developments. What has happened so far in 2013, generic Cialis. Cialis reviews, Is the amount of backlash more an indication that misogyny is getting worse, or that we're finally getting around to the painful but necessary conversations, Cialis schedule. How much progress have we made, and what still needs to be done, Buy Cialis Without Prescription. Cialis from canada, #FeminismInGaming
There was a wonderful handout available at the panel and it is still online for those that would like to see it: Links to websites and interesting articles from 2012/2013
Some important moments from the last year
- the interviews during promotion for Tomb Raider that referenced wanting to protect Lara and threats of sexual violence against her character
- the backlash against Anita Sarkeesian's Kickstarter but also the counter-backlash that quickly funded the project
- the closing of Glitch, the multiplayer game
- #1ReasonWhy, order Cialis no prescription, Cialis interactions, the Twitter hashtag used by women in the video game industry describing some of the misogyny that they have experienced in their careers
- Dungeons and Dragons Next art direction
Does buying problematic games mean that we end up supporting their further development and also continue to support the stereotypes that the games portray?
-Having limited funds for games also means you limit your choices - if you can only get one or two new games a year, it can become difficult to decide where to spent your money, Cialis recreational. Real brand Cialis online, - One possible way to experience a game that you feel may have problematic elements without first purchasing it is to either rent it or borrow the game from a friend and then make the decision if you want to purchase the game itself.
- These decisions are further complicated when games have things that you love and want to support but still have problematic elements, where can i order Cialis without prescription. Ordering Cialis online, One example mentioned was 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Cialis forum, Cialis canada, mexico, india, Nine Doors. Buy Cialis Without Prescription, It is a puzzle/adventure game that is text heavy which is an under represented type of game, but it had sexist representations of female characters. But the game as a whole contains both of these elements, buy Cialis online cod. After Cialis, - One way to deal with problematic elements in games is to spread the word about those issues. Take screenshots, where to buy Cialis, Buy Cialis online no prescription, post blogs, talk about it on Twitter, Cialis street price, Cialis pictures, write messages on the game forums, tell your friends, get Cialis, No prescription Cialis online, spread the word however you feel comfortable that you are dissatisfied with different aspects of games and gaming culture. Discuss good aspects of games, is Cialis safe, Order Cialis online overnight delivery no prescription, but also discuss the things that upset you.
- Some people dislike financially supporting games in which violence and military action are the only solutions to a problem. There is clearly a call for more creative games or simply more games that go outside the first person shooter genre, Buy Cialis Without Prescription.
- In the end, Cialis trusted pharmacy reviews, Discount Cialis, we all choose where we draw a personal line when it comes to financially supporting developers that make problematic games. There is no ONE WAY that will work for everyone, Cialis description. My Cialis experience,
- One positive aspect of tabletop gaming is being able to create your own worlds and rules/alternate worlds and rules to circumvent problematic rules sets. While this is possible it also puts an additional burden on the players, where can i cheapest Cialis online. Buy Cialis Without Prescription, - One problem with tabletop gaming can also be the players themselves, and not just the game world. Comprar en línea Cialis, comprar Cialis baratos, People bring their own assumptions to the table. One person mentioned a group that would always threaten any female player character with sexual violence at some point during a campaign, Cialis australia, uk, us, usa. Cialis price, coupon, Those types of situations can occur even if those threats are not present in the game's official campaign or storyline.
- Some groups attempt to make sure that everyone is comfortable by first discussing topics that should be kept out of campaigns, fast shipping Cialis. Someone mentioned the use of Safe Words and other tells so players could freely express when a campaign was making them feel uncomfortable, Buy Cialis Without Prescription. Order Cialis from United States pharmacy,
- At times it can be the gaming community, rather than the game that is not inclusive, cheap Cialis no rx. Low dose Cialis, - Audience members mentioned muting players when going online, never speaking up so that people don't hear a woman's voice, japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal, or only playing with friends when going online. The harassment drives people to cope in a variety of ways.
- Another person mentioned only playing single player games because they found online interactions to be too hostile.
- Yet another person mentioned not finishing Mass Effect 3 Buy Cialis Without Prescription, after having a traumatic experience with a multiplayer group.
- Communities have the potential be more harmful than games themselves in making players feel unwelcome and diminished.
- Alternately, it is wonderful to see when games attempt to bring community together. You can see that in some cooperative games or in things like Guild Wars 2 where the incentive is there to help other players rather than hamper their progress.
- There are a lot of examples of failure in this specific category. This occurs in terms of artbooks, game design, character design, and miniatures, Buy Cialis Without Prescription.
- In the family friendly game of Skylanders there is a character called Stealth Elf that is a dual blade user and she wears what is essentially a bra as a top. Even in games aimed at children there are female characters that wear revealing clothing as their default. This type of character design is pervasive in the industry.
- A comment was made about the character design changes of Samus Aran since the start of the Metroid series. Buy Cialis Without Prescription, The suit has become slimmer over time.
- In terms of art design, let's not forget the failure of the headless torso figure from Dead Island.
- Another art design failure can be seen in the upcoming Dragon's Crown game.
- To avoid some of the problematic female character design, some people mention only playing as male characters in games. We'd all rather see a change in character design rather than players feeling forced to do this to avoid problematic art direction.
- BioWare was praised specifically for their art direction with the female Commander Shepard when compared to the male Shepard, Buy Cialis Without Prescription.
Games/things we look forward to in the future (let's be hopeful for a moment)
- Remember Me
- The next Dragon Age
- Roll 20 : a KickStarter project that focuses on bringing tabletop rollplaying online
- Minecraft mod ScriptCraft
- Odyssey: The Complete Game Master’s Guide to Campaign Management - a tabletop game guide done by the Gnome Stew blog that has a cover showing a woman of color as a game master.
Other points made during the panel
- The solution cannot simply be "Then go make your own games!" when people point out issues in the current batch of games. Yes, it is wonderful that more toolsets are available for general use, but putting the burden solely on the players is unjust. Independent games are wonderful and are part of the solution, but they are not the whole solution to the problems facing the industry. Buy Cialis Without Prescription, - As always, there was a call for more diversity in characters and character creation options. Why must the default always be straight, white, and male.
- There is needs to be more of a focus on the discussion of games and the industry. Let's keep reading good stories, listening to good podcasts, checking out reviews that go beyond "was it fun?" and spread the word about these things.
- We WANT to give the industry our money. Give us something we WANT to support, Buy Cialis Without Prescription.
One final point!
- Don't let jerks strip us of the gamer title. There have always been, and always will be a diverse group of people that play video games and tabletop games. Let us not let them fool us or others that we don't exist because we have ALWAYS been here. Don't surrender that title over to them because it is not, nor was it ever, only their property. Be gamers and be feminists. They are not mutually exclusive.
Similar posts: Buy Bactroban Without Prescription. Betnovate For Sale. Bactrim For Sale. Spiriva For Sale. Tindamax For Sale. Alesse (Ovral L) over the counter. Reglan photos. Kjøpe Tetracycline på nett, köpa Tetracycline online. What is Temovate Cream. Ventolin brand name.
Trackbacks from: Buy Cialis Without Prescription. Buy Cialis Without Prescription. Buy Cialis Without Prescription. Buy Cialis Without Prescription. Buy Cialis Without Prescription. Cialis schedule. Diclofenac dose. Diflucan steet value. Where can i buy cheapest Premarin online. Aldactone for sale.
If the game design of 2009's Velvet Assassin were half as interesting as its history, I might be able to bring myself to play beyond the first mission. Velvet Assassin is loosely based on the story of Violette Szabo, Low dose Soma, a Parisian-born, British-educated woman who enlisted in the elite Special Operations Executive after her husband died in the Second World War. Although the game takes substantial liberties with the facts of Szabo's life, is Soma addictive, the premise alone makes for a compelling game pitch: still grieving the loss of her husband, Soma natural, Violette devotes herself to sabotage and subterfuge behind enemy lines.
Velvet Assassin wastes this rich history on a clunky, tired game, Soma used for. The Metacritic average for the game settled at a failing grade: fifty-six out of one hundred. But, having played and enjoyed some poorly-reviewed games, I decided to take my chances, Soma For Sale. Soma maximum dosage, By the end of the first full mission, I was ready to watch the rest of the game on YouTube. Suffice it to say that Velvet Assassin is a frustrating and thoroughly uninteresting experience, online buying Soma hcl.
But this game's story deserves “AAA” treatment. Soma no prescription, Consider all that it has to offer from a back-of-the-box perspective: a compelling female character with strong motivations, a well-known historical setting (World War II), and a delicious mixture of stealth, Soma results, deception and demolition. Soma For Sale, Despite this strong premise, Velvet Assassin didn't get picked up by Electronic Arts or Activision or Ubisoft; it was produced by a team of “about 35 people” (according to a developer interview) and published by Southpeak Interactive. Where can i cheapest Soma online, With those financial limitations in mind, it's a miracle that Velvet Assassin was playable, even if it turned out to be a mediocre game, Soma from mexico.
The conversation surrounding female lead protagonists in games is louder than ever. Soma over the counter, When Grand Theft Auto V was announced, podcasters and journalists speculated about the possibility (and the viability) of a female protagonist in a Rockstar game. Could she kill, buy Soma from canada. Could she fit in a GTA story, Soma For Sale. The inclusion of playable female characters in Gears of War 3 left fans asking if the Gears franchise would ever have a female character in the starring role. Soma treatment, And Mitch Dyer at IGN, presumably prompted by the portrayal of Aveline de Grandpré in Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, asked Ubisoft if there would ever be a female protagonist in a main entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise, Soma pics.
It is astonishing that, Rx free Soma, in 2013, the inclusion of female leads in mainstream video game releases is still a faraway dream. Rare games like Tomb Raider and Bayonetta bet big on their female leads, buy Soma without a prescription, but the discussion surrounding them rarely moves beyond the (de)sexualization of their protagonists. Soma For Sale, Meanwhile, Grand Theft Auto V will have three protagonists, all of them men. Canada, mexico, india, Adding to the trend, Chris Perna from Epic said that it would be “tough to justify” having a female lead in a Gears game given sales expectations. And Ashraf Ismail from Ubisoft told IGN that, where can i order Soma without prescription, when designing the lead character for the upcoming Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Soma cost, his team “actually never thought, 'could this be a woman?'”
We're not just lagging behind as a narrative medium, we're stubbornly stagnant and we're risking complete cultural irrelevance as a result, Soma For Sale. Soma trusted pharmacy reviews, Imagine the absurdity of a novelist saying that it would be “tough to justify” telling a story through the eyes of a female character. And where would film be as a medium if producers never even considered casting female leads. Alien was made in 1979 and went on to earn back ten times its budget at the box office, Soma no rx. But, Generic Soma, in 2013, video game developers are still trotting out the same tired excuses for failing to change the representational landscape of the medium. Soma For Sale, With respect to games set in historical contexts, we can't rely on the excuse that women did not participate meaningfully in major world events. When he was questioned about Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Soma price, coupon, Ashraf Ismail relayed that, Buy cheap Soma no rx, while “there were a few famous women pirates,” the phenomenon “wasn't common” and they “didn't want that element to be a detail people got stuck in.” But good historical fiction is precisely about highlighting the uncommon, the exceptional and the rare, Soma blogs. If a team of thirty-five people can locate and research Violette Szabo for Velvet Assassin, Doses Soma work, then surely the veritable army of developers at Ubisoft can find an interesting female pirate for their game (someone like Anne Bonny or, if they could sensitively handle a nuanced gender presentation, someone like Mary Read), Soma interactions.
It's also becoming increasingly harder to believe that a publisher like Epic Games could not market a successful game with a female star, Soma For Sale. Gears of War 3 sold over three million copies in its first week, purchase Soma. And, Soma use, according to VGChartz, the franchise has shipped over seventeen million units to date. Gears is one of the most popular and beloved series of games for an entire generation of players, Soma long term. Presuming that the quality of the Gears games remains constant, Soma used for, does Epic really believe that there are players out there who would refuse to buy the next entry in the series if a bulky, rectangular woman were on the front of the box instead of a bulky, rectangular man, Soma recreational. Soma For Sale, And, if so, are those players worth holding onto. If anyone is poised to forge new ground for the mainstream of our medium in a forceful and highly visible way, Online Soma without a prescription, it's a powerhouse studio like Epic.
But as long as large publishers continue to craft characters based on the whims of the most narrow-minded and reactionary portion of their playerbase, the medium at large is going nowhere, get Soma. The best we can hope for, Soma natural, under the current way of doing business, is a big-budget game like Spec Ops: The Line which at least attempts to approach the subject of war in a nuanced way. If mainstream developers finally manage, buy Soma online no prescription, after all these years, Soma samples, to produce the perfect masculine war story, what will be left for them to create. What large swaths of human history and experience are being left behind, Soma For Sale.
I have my own faraway dream for the portrayal of women in video games, Soma images. If mainstream games can start to explore some new mechanical territory (something besides object collision which, as Ian Bogost pointed out to me on a panel we were on together last year, is the dominant mechanic of virtually all mainstream games), then they might be able to tell stories about spheres of human life that aren't wartime violence. Indie game developers have been thriving in this experimental space with incredibly scarce resources.
But imagine what would happen if mainstream developers started to explore new frontiers beyond bullets hitting people. In this hypothetical new era of game development, there would be even more female historical figures available for developers to incorporate into their lavish fictions. There would be more games like L.A. Noire, in which conversations can be just as suspenseful as shootouts, Soma For Sale. The experiences of women and other underrepresented groups of people could finally be incorporated into the medium in a meaningful way. We could produce serious cultural texts that explore the diversity of human experience, instead of rehashing Apocalypse Now, ad infinitum.
But, for now, I would settle for a lady pirate in Assassin's Creed and a female Gear on the front of the box. It's time for mainstream developers to stop making excuses and start having some aspirations. We pride ourselves on being a young but fast-moving medium. Let's kick it into high gear and give Lara Croft some company in the world of leading ladies.
Similar posts: Buy Lasix Without Prescription. Buy Tetracycline Without Prescription. Buy Prozac Without Prescription. Buy Acomplia Without Prescription. Buy Amoxicillin Without Prescription. Soma reviews. Where can i order Celebrex without prescription. Where can i order Estrace Vaginal Cream without prescription. My Viagra experience. Ultram over the counter.
Trackbacks from: Soma For Sale. Soma For Sale. Soma For Sale. Soma For Sale. Soma For Sale. Online buying Soma. Synthroid images. Amoxicillin treatment. Zovirax street price. Colchicine alternatives.
Diflucan For Sale, After the horrific events in Newtown, Connecticut, politicians, the NRA, and others started pointing fingers at the violence in entertainment, especially video games. We have to accept that we do live in a violent culture, and we can’t deny that consuming entertainment doesn’t have an impact on children. My Diflucan experience, However, we have to be careful of focusing just on products of the entertainment industry. Many influences shape a child’s life, and if we ignore all of the factors, taking Diflucan, then we are not doing enough to stop the cycle.
During my time in the classroom, Diflucan steet value, I’ve overheard countless conversations between students about the horror films they saw over the weekend, with or without their parent’s knowledge. Many students would look at me with confused expressions when I asked them to stop describing how a killer ripped off limbs, gutted a victim, or ate a body part, Diflucan For Sale. I’ve had to send students to the office because they were wearing a T-shirt celebrating Scarface; I’ve seen Al Pacino holding a gun in a variety of styles. Many students, Diflucan use, both boys and girls, could recite lines from the film and reenact the famous last scene. Online buying Diflucan, Many saw the culminating scene in the Brian De Palma film as a glorious and awesome way to die; it’s a goal, not a punishment. I don’t know if the 1983 film is as popular with teens across the nation, but in my area of Southern California, Diflucan mg, it was basically required viewing.
When you look for it, violence seems to be prevalent in all forms of entertainment. Explosions in Transformers, Buy cheap Diflucan, mutilated bodies on CSI, rewards for headshots in Call of Duty, bomb instructions on the internet, and toys that look like weapons can make it seem there is no escape, is Diflucan safe. With all of this violence in entertainment, it is very easy to blame it for the reason why students act in any violent manner. Buy Diflucan no prescription, Some of my colleagues took this route; many were parents that claimed blocking all offensive entertainment would solve the majority of our problems. They were very convincing, and I almost fell for their way of thinking.
Then I remembered when I was a teen, Diflucan For Sale. During my teen years, Diflucan dangers, heavy metal and rap music was blamed for swaying children to do wrong. I was told the reason I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide is because I listened to Ozzy Osbourne and Poison. Diflucan from mexico, I shocked my counselor when I informed her that I listened to “Eleanor Rigby” by the Beatles when I attempted suicide. The song didn’t urge me to kill myself; my reaction to my situation is why I was suicidal. Diflucan For Sale, No TV show, film, game, or song was responsible for my state. I couldn’t handle what was going on in my life, and I didn’t know any other way to cope, is Diflucan addictive.
Recalling what life was like for me as a teen made me stop and think about what conditions my students lived in. I’ve taught middle and high school. Diflucan forum, I can’t reveal a lot of details about the identities of my students, but a few of their stories have stayed with me for years.
A girl once asked me why her brother didn’t bleed a lot when he got shot, Diflucan For Sale. The bullet hit him in the chest, and he fell backwards to the ground, purchase Diflucan online. She had seen movies and TV shows that showed copious amounts of blood whenever anyone got shot. I explained that without an exit wound, Diflucan for sale, most of the blood stayed inside his body; he bled internally. No one told her this, and all this time she wondered why he died because the wound didn’t look serious. Diflucan For Sale, One boy confided in me that he wanted to go to college and be a doctor. He was bright, Diflucan from canada, and he asked me a lot of questions during class; I was pleased that he was enthusiastic about science. I started to tell him what courses to take in high school, Order Diflucan online overnight delivery no prescription, but he stopped me. His father was in prison, and his older brother had been arrested that weekend for armed robbery. I tried to convince him that his goals were still attainable, Diflucan gel, ointment, cream, pill, spray, continuous-release, extended-release, but nothing I said could change his mind. He still did well in class, but the spark was gone, Diflucan For Sale.
I lost count how many fights I’ve witnessed. Diflucan without a prescription, Boys fighting boys, and girls fighting girls. And it’s true, girl fights are vicious, Diflucan images.
A group of boys didn’t know I could hear their conversation. Diflucan For Sale, They were discussing getting their first guns and finally finishing their initiation into a gang.
One of my seniors enrolled in the military after graduation because he thought it was better to get paid and die than die on the streets or end up in prison. Buy Diflucan from mexico, Violence just wasn’t in the entertainment, it was in their lives.
Many parents have told me that overcoming the influence of real violence is more difficult than the influence of fictional violence. They struggled to bring reason into their child’s life, Diflucan description. They kept informed the best they could, but some couldn’t be present as much in their child’s life as they wanted to, Diflucan For Sale. Many parents worked multiple jobs, leaving the care to grandparents, Buy no prescription Diflucan online, older siblings, or no one. A number of my students couldn’t get their homework done because they were responsible for the care of younger siblings.
Not all parents were stellar, Diflucan used for. Some taught their children to hate those not of their culture. Diflucan For Sale, Teachers are expected to teach students to respect everyone, but it can be difficult to do when parents tell their children to hate homosexuals and other ethnic groups. In some families following the footsteps of a father or older brother was expected, Comprar en línea Diflucan, comprar Diflucan baratos, even if the path was violent.
I had students who needed counseling; some got the help they needed, some didn’t. It takes a lot of paperwork to get a student help, Diflucan over the counter. You have to go through channels and follow all of the steps. Getting to the stage when parental approval is needed can take weeks, Diflucan For Sale. You finally have everything in order, Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal, and the parent refuses to sign, claiming the student really doesn’t act that way or the student doesn’t need help. Some parents think their child needing help is a reflection on their parenting skills, and they don’t want people to think they are bad parents, purchase Diflucan for sale. Without parental consent, the help a school can provide is limited. Order Diflucan no prescription, Was I ever concerned about a student coming to school with a gun. Diflucan For Sale, Yes. Did I think he or she would bring a gun because of a TV show, movie, or game, Diflucan street price. No. They had easy access to guns. Diflucan no prescription, There was someone they could get a gun from, plenty of people willing to give one of my students a gun for free.
It’s easy to blame entertainment for shootings at schools, Diflucan For Sale. The media is violent. There’s the answer, Diflucan brand name. Case closed. But it’s not that simple, Get Diflucan, it never has been. Diflucan For Sale, I’m not a parent, but I’ve been a part of the development of over 1000 children ages 12-18. Over the course of my career I’ve come to realize that children are influenced by their entire environment. What they see and hear in fictional works and in real life influences how they act and what they decide to do. The presence of people in their lives to counteract the negative influences and bring balance to their lives is essential for them to make the right choices.
Blaming media is not a new move, Diflucan results. Today it’s video games and movies, in my teen years it was heavy metal, Buy Diflucan online no prescription, and in my mom’s day it was Elvis Presley. We should discuss the violence in our entertainment, the images children are exposed to in advertising, our relationship with guns—every aspect of violence in our culture should be examined, Diflucan For Sale. Time needs to be devoted to studying how to rid real-life violence from the daily lives of children. A lot of work is needed to do this because of how complicated the matter is. Poverty, Diflucan maximum dosage, the lack of psychologists and trained counselors in schools, poor health care, Where can i order Diflucan without prescription, and other socio-economic factors all contribute to a hostile environment. We need to acknowledge all of the reasons shootings at schools happen and deal with these issues. Diflucan For Sale, Dealing with all of the issues will take time, but one thing that must be done is restricting access to guns. When a student can tell you where to buy a gun for $100, then you know easy access to guns is a big contributor to the problem, Diflucan duration. Every piece of entertainment featuring a violent act could disappear tomorrow, but the guns would still be there. Diflucan coupon, People claim that video games are training children how to use a gun, but if every FPS game vanished from the shelves, there would be a friend, a sibling, effects of Diflucan, a parent right there to teach them how to use a gun. Just because a child gets angry after playing a violent game doesn’t mean the game is the cause; we must take into account the child’s entire environment. What if the child is hungry, Diflucan For Sale. What if the child is being abused at home. What if the child’s friends are pressuring him or her to join a gang. Using isolated events as evidence does not help anyone. Blaming the media while refusing to address the more serious concerns solves nothing. If we’re going to go after violence in media, then we have to go after all the reasons why someone wants to commit violence and the easy access perpetrators have to the guns they use.
Remember, game companies showcase the violent action to get people buy a game. Gun manufacturers advertise to children to sell them a gun.
Similar posts: Buy Metronidazole Gel Without Prescription. Slimex (Obetrim) For Sale. Buy Spiriva Without Prescription. Buy Flexeril Without Prescription. Augmentin For Sale. Buy Female Pink Viagra no prescription. Buying Diclofenac online over the counter. Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal. No prescription Accutane online. Where can i buy Lexapro online.
Trackbacks from: Diflucan For Sale. Diflucan For Sale. Diflucan For Sale. Diflucan For Sale. Diflucan For Sale. Diflucan results. Buy cheap Slimex (Obetrim) no rx. Erythromycin forum. Discount Tramadol. Order Flagyl from mexican pharmacy.
[caption id="attachment_8167" align="aligncenter" width="540" caption="A screencap of the latest League of Legends Summoner Showcase video, showing Nikasaur on the right and a LoL logo on the left."][/caption] Being a woman in the game industry in a player-facing role can … Continue reading
TW: Gendered slurs. Please note, I have not played Dead Island, and have no immediate plans to do such. From what I have heard, there is much to be discussed in the game as regards stereotypes surrounding the playable characters, … Continue reading
[caption id="attachment_5667" align="aligncenter" width="562" caption="I appreciate a good fart joke, but in general, I prefer poop jokes."][/caption] Clint Hocking has a column on Edge today about why the game industry needs more women, and a few ideas on how to … Continue reading
Tragic news hit the Los Angeles newspapers tonight, as a longtime game industry veteran Brigitte Burdine was identified as the victim of a hit-and-run accident. Burdine, age 48, was a veteran of the game industry who owned her own voice … Continue reading
The “It Gets Better” campaign has had its fair share of critiques and attempts at constructive criticism. At the same time, the videos it has produced often have the effect of leaving me very teary-eyed. Therefore, while I will still … Continue reading